FOUND I’m Frustrated!

Discussion in 'Looking for LitRPG' started by CheshirePhoenix, Dec 31, 2017.

1. CheshirePhoenix

CheshirePhoenix Crazy Hermit on the Hill LitRPG Author Beta Reader Citizen Editor Aspiring Writer

96%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    so I was browsing through the Kindle app and saw an interesting book. But when I went back to buy it, I can’t find it anymore. The blurb is something about a dude who gets transported to a game world with a limited use op ability that he uses to accidentally wipe out an army of lizard men. He levels up a bunch in the process and just wants to be left alone.

Halp me Forum-Wan Kenobees! You’re my only hope!

Alexis Keane and Paul Bellow like this.
  2. VRRanger

VRRanger Level 12 (Rogue) Roleplaying Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

67%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Washington State, USA
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku (Light Novel and Manga) by Ainana Hiro
    29-year-old programmer Suzuki Ichirou finds himself transported into a fantasy RPG. Within the game, he's a 15-year-old named Satou. At first he thinks he's dreaming, but his experiences seem very real. Due to his use of a 3-time-u
    se special power (meteor shower), he ends up wiping out an army of lizardmen and becoming very high level. He hides his level and plans to live peacefully and meet new people, though developments in the game story (like the return of a demon king) might get in his way

https://www.amazon.com/Death-March-...F8&qid=1514830747&sr=8-4&keywords=death+march

Happy New Year!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2018
    kchilds, Seagrim, Paul Bellow and 3 others like this.
  3. CheshirePhoenix

CheshirePhoenix Crazy Hermit on the Hill LitRPG Author Beta Reader Citizen Editor Aspiring Writer

96%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Oh damn, no wonder I couldn’t remember where I found it on amazon - I read about it because it’s an upcoming winter 2018 anime, and I got mixed up some.

Thanks! And happy new year for you, too.