Just incredible…

Discussion in 'The Tavern' started by Nadernad, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Nadernad

Nadernad guy who reads litrpg instead of sleeping Roleplaying Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

76%
    xp:
    Zone:
    The Human's Land of Oaks
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Wanted to say that I think it is truly amazing that we have such a wonderful community here at Litrpg forum. Even with all of the hate and toxicity and craziness on the internet, there is a thriving sense of welcoming and goodness here. Wonderful site, wonderful people, wonderful genre that never ceases to amaze me. Thanks to everyone who helped build this community and give it life.

2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Thanks for noticing. While I'd like to take credit, the magic of this place is from all the members. I distinctly remember May 2017 when @Felicity Weiss, @Seagrim, and a bunch of others showed up. @Jason ?

It's been a while, crazy trip. We should plan something special for our second birthday. What can I do to thank you guys?

Felicity Weiss and Nadernad like this.
  3. Nadernad

Nadernad guy who reads litrpg instead of sleeping Roleplaying Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

76%
    xp:
    Zone:
    The Human's Land of Oaks
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I say either post an announcement and ask everyone, or just a small group of members so it's a surprise. (or just give everyone money, duh…) I would like to thank you though. You brought us all together and guided the site's growth. Maybe we should do something to thank you. (just sayin)