Latest and random thoughts on some reads (possible spoilers?)

Discussion in 'All Things LitRPG' started by WildAzazel, Jun 26, 2017.

1. WildAzazel

WildAzazel Death's TP Supplier LitRPG Author Roleplaying Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

7%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Birmingham, AL
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    My thoughts on Delvers LLC.

I just finished Delvers LLC. I have to say that I loved the first 12 hours of the book. Towards the end though, it started going down hill and I was beginning to wonder where the hook was going to be. It seemed like the characters had powered up to where nothing could stop them. Then the hook came in the last 2 minutes of audio and to be honest, I was let down. I felt the hook should have had something more to do with the main storyline, not a side feud.

I started listening to Ultimation. That is book 7 in the alterworld series. I am only 3 hours into listening and so far it's been nothing but telling and no showing. I am already let down by this one.

Tomorrow I plan to skip Ultimation and jump to the Feedback Loop series book 1. Will let you know how that one goes.

Also, and this is the random thought... any book collectors here? I collect books. And I've got a couple of autographed books. (had more before the fire) But I am just wondering... what do you collect? Like, theres collecting autographs... but then theres more fine tuned collecting like.... I'm thinking of collecting hardback 1st edition autographed copies of my top 20 favorite authors. What are you specifications? Genre? Hardback? Edition? Special edition? Personalized?

Paul Bellow likes this.
  2. WildAzazel

WildAzazel Death's TP Supplier LitRPG Author Roleplaying Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

7%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Birmingham, AL
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I finished Feedback Loop. Was pretty short. It was alright. I'm probably not going to listen to it any further. Afterwards though I restarted Ultimation and got a little bit more into it than I did yesterday so I'm going to finish it out and see what everyone was talking about as far as the ending goes. Thinking I will try Video Game Plotline Tester. Anyone got any reviews on that one?

Paul Bellow likes this.
  3. Felicity Weiss

Felicity Weiss Musey Muse Muse Shop Owner Citizen

62%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Oregon
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Video Game Plotline Tester scratches that russian LitRPG itch. Some unique takes with game related work rewards. Go for it!

WildAzazel and Paul Bellow like this.
  4. WildAzazel

7%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Birmingham, AL
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I'm thinking of giving my litrpg an American anti-Russian feel... ya know... kind of a reverse Alterworld :D hahaha