Looking For Beta-readers

Discussion in 'All Things LitRPG' started by DanyaWlasko, Aug 18, 2019.

1. DanyaWlasko

DanyaWlasko Level 9 (Burgler) Beta Reader Citizen

54%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    We got used to the fact that characters of our favorite LitRPGs are as brave as Batman, as smart as Sherlock Holmes, as beautiful as... Well, it's already superfluous.

But what will happen if the main character turns out to be either Professor Moriarty or Joker (of course, the one from the "Dark Knight"), and all other characters will match him? They are smart, cunning, aren't afraid to get their hands dirty. They play hard to achieve their goal.

A Game of Villains, the darkest LitRPG series you have ever read.

This is the translation of the Russian bestseller in the genre of RealRPG. The book that conquered the Russian Internet community, which now we'd like to present to English-speaking readers. We hope that a book written in the darkest colors, but evoking the brightest feelings, will be able to interest and conquer them as well.

This book will be coming on Amazon on September 2.
    It has also been published on Royalroad and Webnovel, so you can check it out.

If you become interested, email me on danilukedankaem@gmail.com and I'll send you the ready-to-go text with limited chapters and cool arts in epub format. The only request is to read it in a week and let me know what you think about it and about any mistakes you found.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019