Looking for just a little bit of ARC Readers. Please Sir, spare some ARC Readers.

Discussion in 'All Things LitRPG' started by David M Zahn, Apr 3, 2019.

1. David M Zahn

David M Zahn Level 10 (Filcher) LitRPG Author Citizen Aspiring Writer

16%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Hey guys looking for anyone willing to be an ARC reader for Book 2 of my Digital Sorcery Series: The Phoenix of Altria. Most of you know the drill, I'll send you a free ARC of the book in exchange for an honest review on Amazon when it publishes (looking at May 7th for a publication date right now. Was trying to publish a couple weeks earlier but the proofreader-in-chief aka The Wife wanted more time. We argued, things were thrown, computers were smashed, blocks were leveled, but in the end I lost and have been sleeping in the treehouse ever since.) .

Here's the working blurb right now:

The Phoenix of Altria: Digital Sorcery Book Two

Witness the rise of a phoenix, or at least the world’s worst gamer, learning to make use of his stat page.

Caught illegally crossing the border into Altria, our heroes are politely asked to investigate why the population of Roselake continues to vanish. No one has heard from the missing. All forms of communication within the game have been blocked. Now that two guards have vanished, the Governess has intervened

Though she may have little faith and believes she is likely sending them there to be the next sacrifice, the Governess has enlisted the crack team of Ryland and Co. to get to investigate this mystery and bring back those who have disappeared.

However, with this ragtag group of misfits involved, nothing can go smoothly. Eldertits threatens to blow their cover, and half the town along with it; Rondo is desperate to foster a relationship with the clergy, despite being past puberty; Elaria must resist shoving something hard and pointy into everyone's favorite elf; and Ryland faces his greatest challenge yet: achieving a basic level of competence.

Will they succeed? Probably not.

Find out in the latest installment of the Digital Sorcery Series: The Phoenix of Altria.

Please reply if you're interested.

[​IMG]

2. LitRPG Re-Roll

LitRPG Re-Roll Level 4 (Warrior) LitRPG Author Citizen Aspiring Writer

50%
    xp:
    Zone:
    The South (yeehaw!)
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I am definitely looking forward to book two. I need more Eldertits.

the description sounds really interesting.

David M Zahn likes this.
  3. David M Zahn

16%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    It's always nice to hear that someone is looking forward to your work. Book is going to release on kindle and paperback on May 7th so it's crunch time for me right now with formatting and what not. The Audiobook will probably be a month or so after that. If you want a review copy of the kindle version i can send you one of those once I've finalized it or if you want wait for the audiobook that's cool too.

Paul Bellow likes this.
  4. LitRPG Re-Roll

50%
    xp:
    Zone:
    The South (yeehaw!)
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    yeah, dude, send me a review copy and i will try to get it on my channel and on amazon by your launch date. Just do it soon because it takes me a bit to actually read a book with my schedule. thanks!

Paul Bellow and David M Zahn like this.
  5. David M Zahn

16%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I'll send you an ARC copy when I get home tonight. The only difference between that version and the final version is that it won't have been run through the grinder that is my proofreader so you'll probably notice some punctuation issues and a few misspelled words here and there and oh the word HAD used way too much. I'm really bad about HAD and HAD BEEN and I'm trying to break myself out of that habit. Luckily for me the proofreader shoots them all down in her pass through lol.

Paul Bellow likes this.
  6. LitRPG Re-Roll

50%
    xp:
    Zone:
    The South (yeehaw!)
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:

I am from the South. Grammar isn't my forte. It won't bother me. The only thing that will bother me is Eldertits dying or not being in the novel enough. :)

David M Zahn and Paul Bellow like this.