Mech Rise: Game Enders (A LitRPG Adventure)

Discussion in 'All Things LitRPG' started by Paul Bellow, Jan 31, 2024.

1. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    What the MECH is going on here?
    In a future where the line between man and machine blurs, the fate of humanity rests in the hands of a daring mech pilot and his ragtag band of rebels. Amidst the unforgiving landscape of the Rocky Mountains, they wage a desperate war for survival and freedom against the relentless march of AI overlords.

Enter a world ravaged by technological tyranny, where Hunter, once a noble defender of the people, now navigates the treacherous pathways of rebellion. Joined by Lee, a brilliant tactician with a knack for unraveling AI deceit, and Jester, the wildcard pilot whose humor belies his deadly skills, this unlikely trio embarks on a quest not just for victory but the very soul of mankind.

Faced with the monumental task of dismantling an artificial intelligence that has reshaped the earth in its cold image, they rally their forces against machine armies that know no mercy. Every skirmish with enemy mechs, every covert operation behind enemy lines, and every hard-won alliance is a step toward reclaiming a future that seems all but lost. In the shadow of mechanized doom, human will is put to the ultimate test. Do they possess the strength to break free from the chains of digital destiny? Or will the human spirit be extinguished under the weight of metal tyrants?

"Mech Rise: Game Enders" is an epic journey through the heart of resistance, where the thrill of mech battles meets the profound struggle for freedom in an AI-dictated world. It’s a battle cry for the resilience of humanity—a blend of high-octane action, strategic depth, and a testament to the indomitable will to persevere.

Step into a saga where every decision could be your last, and the price of liberty is etched in laser fire and whispered prophecies. The battle for the future begins now—are you ready to rise?

Dive into "Mech Rise: Game Enders," where the strategic depth of your favorite RTS and strategy games comes to life in a narrative as compelling as the most immersive campaign. Perfect for fans who relish commanding legions and crafting war strategies, this saga brings the thrill of outmaneuvering formidable foes and the satisfaction of tactical prowess off the screen and onto the page.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CTMRQTMF

Untitled design(16).jpg

PokemonThug likes this.
  2. TWErvin2

TWErvin2 Level 11 (Thief) LitRPG Author Citizen

88%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Haven't read a good mech story in a while. Looks good and picked up a copy.
    Now on my TBR list. :)

Paul Bellow likes this.
  3. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Thanks! It's crashing already and no reviews.

I wish the @Exiles would help support us authors writing books! Small smile.

PokemonThug likes this.
  4. TWErvin2

TWErvin2 Level 11 (Thief) LitRPG Author Citizen

88%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    It seems to be getting more and more difficult to gain and maintain traction.

I will bump it up on my TBR list.

Paul Bellow likes this.
  5. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 17 (Theurgist) Roleplaying Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    We will, there are still some of us here who are alive here, though to be honest things are grim.. might nee to reach out to AK to try to get the email list of all of those ex forum memebers...

Paul Bellow likes this.
  6. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 17 (Theurgist) Roleplaying Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    For some reason I can't buy it in amazon.co.uk website ???? @Paul Bellow only a paperback is available

Paul Bellow likes this.
  7. Paul Bellow

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Ugh. Amazon hates me. I've had problems with it since last Wednesday when I published...

Maybe give it another day or so? Sorry!

Appreciate the interest. It's a decent book, I think.

8. Legend-Dairy-Reader

Legend-Dairy-Reader Level 10 (Filcher) Exiles Citizen

28%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Just finished and reviewed! While it’s out my typical preference, I thought it was fun. Kingdom/Base building is tough as I imagine you’ve learned, but I thought it was a good, easy system to understand. I usually like to wait till series have about 750-1000 pages out till I leave a review as that really is the threshold I prefer to be able to make one, so hopefully it continues trending this way in the next one!

One main point that I typically recommend to all authors is to take some time and figure out formatting for system/HUD/Prompt text. I know it’s easier to just use indentation/italics, but putting some grids and color instantly improves any story. Video Games are about immersion, and big flashy colors and lettering is how video games hit dopamine emitters, there’s no reason you can’t do the same with Litrpg novels. As much as I love/hate his work, Aleron Kong is one the best in the biz, and I truly believe his way of presentation is part of the reason why, so definitely look at trying to implement something similar.

Paul Bellow likes this.
  9. Paul Bellow

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Appreciate it! Yeah, the stats are always my downfall... Glad you were able to continue through til the end, it was not a short book.