My own dirty secret

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by WildAzazel, Oct 20, 2017.

1. WildAzazel

WildAzazel Death's TP Supplier LitRPG Author Roleplaying Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

7%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Birmingham, AL
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Even after reading the bad reviews on WildStar... I've decided that it's the closest thing to WOW that is free that I enjoy. So.. I've chosen it to start doing WatchMePlay videos. I am a total n00b when it comes to gaming so the things people nitpick apart... don't bother me. Further, I've decided to do it as a LitRPG sort of trapped in a game or something. I dunno. I figure I would act out a book I am working on.

If you want to watch my n00b butt attempt gaming videos in a litrpg fashion, feel free to pm for a link. Or if you want to be part of a group in the story, that would be cool to, if you play WildStar. We'll just have to get on the same server. Level doesn't matter, but I'm starting fresh with this character.

Any ideas you want to throw at me??
    aaalogo_1_(1).jpg

2. Alexis Keane

Alexis Keane Level 14 (Defender) Roleplaying Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

62%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    1 idea, coming right up...
    [​IMG]
    Hit me up with a link btw

Last edited: Oct 20, 2017
  3. WildAzazel

WildAzazel Death's TP Supplier LitRPG Author Roleplaying Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

7%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Birmingham, AL
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    OMG!! I LOVE IT!! (STEALING!!!)

Felicity Weiss and Paul Bellow like this.