Quaq Keep

Discussion in 'All Things LitRPG' started by Paul Bellow, May 25, 2017.

1. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    B003L1ZZSC.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg Quag Keep was the first novel based on the world of Dungeons & Dragons by the legendary grand mistress of SF/Fantasy, Andre Norton.

Once, they were role-playing gamers in our world.

They came from different places and different backgrounds.

Now they're summoned together by some magical force...to a land that mirrors the games they used to play.
    Quag Keep

Can they band together to unlock the secret of their summoning--and rescue from the legendary Quag Keep the person who may be able to return them home?

http://amzn.to/2r2oyO8

2. teh602

teh602 Level 9 (Burgler) LitRPG Author Citizen

60%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Read that one, but the titular Keep was one of those things that vanished from Greyhawk by late 1e (seemingly along with the freaking map- I never have found more than a detail map of the place). This was also what inspired me to start my own writing projects. Kinda makes me wish I'd saved all my hard drives and my Performa 6360 instead of chucking everything during the Great De-Apple-ing of 2003.

Which was a poorly thought out response to Apple getting rid of Classic MacOS for OS X.

Paul Bellow likes this.