RINAUP: Attention Matthew Siege

Discussion in 'All Things LitRPG' started by WildAzazel, Oct 21, 2017.

1. WildAzazel

WildAzazel Death's TP Supplier LitRPG Author Roleplaying Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

7%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Birmingham, AL
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Reader in need of another update please :) Where are you on Headshot 2?

2. Matthew Siege

Matthew Siege Level 10 (Filcher) LitRPG Author Citizen

58%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    ! I had no idea what the acronym meant and didn't know what to expect. But an update is something I can do. :)

80% of Headshot 2 is written. 1/3 is edited. Somewhere in the another story (Bedlam) demanded that it get out, so I dictated that, started to edit, got annoyed it was eating Headshot's space in my mind and hired an editor to sort out the words. I'm back to editing Headshot 2 "full time" now which means I will be annoyed if it takes more than a few more weeks to get it completed. Thematically I'd like to be done with it on/by Halloween, but everything takes longer than I expect it to.

And, for caring about where the damn book is, you're getting a free one before it hits Amazon. :)

How goes your writing?

3. WildAzazel

WildAzazel Death's TP Supplier LitRPG Author Roleplaying Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

7%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Birmingham, AL
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I've barely written the last few months. I was on a roll and now I am... craft blocking myself somehow. I constantly jot notes on a million writing ideas but when it comes to sitting down to write, my brain goes kerplunk! I'm going to finish my how to book first and then recommit to a novel. I am also starting webshow called BBQ Wrestling. I will be interviewing wrestlers, hosting a grill off and then hosting a wrestling match all on the same show so... I'm kinda splitting my very little free time amongst projects. I'm a very goal oriented person with little time to accomplish so much.

Thanks for that! I really am looking forward to it.

Viergacht likes this.