ALL THESE Spells

Discussion in 'World Mechanics' started by Johan, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Gurston

Gurston Level 9 (Burgler) Exiles Citizen

98%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    are you adding all the spells that have been cast, the goblin druid used soldiers of stone, and the elemental maelstrom

ShoughtLoud likes this.
  2. Andrew Lynas

Andrew Lynas Level 17 (Theurgist) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

87%
    xp:
    Zone:
    UK
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Plus that Cursed Blight of Tantalus(?) (the Dehydrating) Spell and the Stone Army(/Skin) Spell. Also the Growth Spell that he used on his Panther Pet and the other Buffs he used on it.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2022
  3. R.I.C.H.T.E.R

R.I.C.H.T.E.R Level 7 (Cutpurse) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

94%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Is this list pre book 8? If not its missing the new settlement spells that were unlocked after fully awakening the place of power.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2020
    Andrew Lynas likes this.
  4. Andrew Lynas

Andrew Lynas Level 17 (Theurgist) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

87%
    xp:
    Zone:
    UK
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Analyse isn't really a Spell, it's more of a Mana powered Skill. There is a Spell called INSPECT that appears to do pretty much the same thing, but I'm not sure about the differences because we haven't seen what the Caster of it sees, hopefully Richter will Learn it in the future, Inspect and Analysis should boost each other.

The Settlement Spells that Richter got in Bk8(Monsters), - Pure Waters, Breath of Life, Dark Wave and Gloom Portal, haven't been added.

The Spells - Weak Fortify Health (Life Magic) and Minor SunBeam (Light Magic) that he Learnt in Bk7(Predators) are missing.

And the Spells Weak Honed Air and Weak Voice Displacement have been accidentally placed in the Light Magic section rather even in the Air Magic Section!

Mister Bill likes this.