Stats Richter et al

Discussion in 'World Mechanics' started by S'ahelas, Oct 12, 2020.

1. S'ahelas

S'ahelas Level 9 (Burgler) Exiles Citizen

58%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    What are Richters current stats and skill levels? There was a page on the other forum compiling this but I am struggling to find it now. Could someone repost it?

2. ShoughtLoud

ShoughtLoud Level 18 (Magician) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

81%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Richter Skills.jpg Edit: added some missing sub-skills, Thanks @Andrew Lynas
    Arranged roughly by split second sorting

Screenshot_20201014-162010.jpg
    Last full stat page we saw in book 8, post Ascension.

Edit: 10/15 Updated

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
    Andrew Lynas likes this.
  3. Andrew Lynas

Andrew Lynas Level 17 (Theurgist) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

87%
    xp:
    Zone:
    UK
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Doesn't he also have some Sub Construction Skills, 3 or more I think, something for Wood, Stone and Boosting things that he is helping with, maybe other Sub Skills as well?

4. ShoughtLoud

81%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Yes, had them in the alphabetical tab, missed them,

Masonry and carpentry for Construction ,
    Lead from the front for Administration

I'll update it tomorrow

Andrew Lynas likes this.
  5. S'ahelas

S'ahelas Level 9 (Burgler) Exiles Citizen

58%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Not sure if this was a mistake Aleron made but in book three Richter levels herb lore to 40

6. darkenedstar

darkenedstar Level 15 (Guardian) Exiles Citizen

20%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    That was before he died in that book right? So back to 39

7. Dragon

Dragon Level 19 (Enchanter) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    i'm pretty sure he just loses all skillprogress towards the next level for every single skill, not skilllevels.

8. darkenedstar

20%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Right, true

i seriously don’t see richter getting those few remaining points to journeyman anytime soon.

9. Dragon

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Depends. I expect finding rarer herbs with useful effects would give more skillexp, but Richter isn't really looking. There are a lot of predatory animals down there. That means there has to be herbivores/ omnivores for them to feed on, which in turn means there are plants. Likely mostly moss and various shrooms that can survive on water and heat, but still potentially useful.

Richter should be abusing his "find small animal" spell. Not by killing them, but by seeing where those animals come from and where they go when dismissed. They need food and water.

Richter would be able to find a lot of new plants that way, which should allow him to increase the skilllevel relatively fast.

10. ShoughtLoud

81%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I can't seem to find it, you know where in book three?

11. ShoughtLoud

81%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Definitely loses a level in the skills

Richter wanted to scream in frustration. His personal level and almost every one of his skills had dropped! The current level progress had been erased AND he had dropped a whole other level in each

12. Dragon

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    that's expensive :)
    Good to see some real consequences for death, far too many litrpg have no real consequences for dying.

ShoughtLoud likes this.
  13. Andrew Lynas

87%
    xp:
    Zone:
    UK
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    @ShoughtLoud#, In the Table of Skills you posted in the Magic section you have instead of Light Magic you have put Light Armour 22. It is the same Level as you have in the Fighter section for Light Armour (Lvl20), so I'm not sure if it's just the name Light Magic you have accidentally gotten wrong or if it's also the Light Magics Level that's wrong?

14. ShoughtLoud

81%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Definitely just got paste happy, his light magic is like 12 or so, iirc

Andrew Lynas likes this.
  15. darkenedstar

20%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I believe that he originally lost only skill progression on death. So either aleron upped the ante or each death has increased consequences, both in time and skills. I think the buying new lives might lessen those consequences, but that is just my speculation. The idea I have is that if richter has 5 lives to start, each death has increasing consequences till permanent death, and restoring those numbers bring the consequences back down. Any bought lives beyond the original 5 will either be at minimum or push the base line higher.

ShoughtLoud likes this.
  16. Andrew Lynas

87%
    xp:
    Zone:
    UK
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Any idea of what his grown/acknowledged Secondary Stats are? I'll try and add them as I come across them, but I might miss a few. ---->

Intuition. Gambling Skill (Lvl 4) gave him additional 4% to Base Intuition 1.04 Total.

Creativity original base is 1.1 + Gift of Tongues adds 1 = 2.1 + (Unconventional Materials Skill (Lvl 25) gave him an additional 25% + Lore Skill adds 10% per Lvl(1/Bk7) + Chaos Alignment adds 10% per number (2/Bk7)) 55% = 3.26 Total Creativity Bk7.

Resilience. After Eating the Quickening Fruit (Bk7) Total base 3.6 (Original 1.0 + Endurance Stat 35 - 0.35 + Resolute 0.15 + Tortured but Unbroken 0.30 × 100% = 3.6).
    Book 8 Resilience is (+ Additional 13 Endurance Stat) base 3.73.

Mental Aegis. Richters Base Mental Aegis is 1.16.

Mental Defence. Bk7- When Richters Mental Fortifications are down 1.9 (Original 1 plus 0.9 after Alma's Mental Training) plus the 65% Mental Resistance = Total 3.14 when his Mental Fortifications are down, when his Mental Fortifications are up he gets an additional 3 added to his base (4.9) plus the 65% Mental Resistance to 8.085 - (rounded up to 8.1 Total).
    When Melded to Alma it becomes 9.8 Total (4.9+100%).

Spiritual Defence. Original base of 1, plus his 5% Spiritual Resistance makes his Base 1.05 (rounded up to 1.1 Total).

Concealment. In Book 8 Richter has a Base Concealment of 7, plus Stealth Skill Level Bonuses of 2% per Level, 32% total Post Ascendance in Bk8 when using the Stealth Skill that will raise Concealment to 9.24.
    (Additional +5 to Concealment for every Rank in Stealth from Initiate onwards. Possibly may also get an increase to Concealment with Disguise and Meld Skills, and probably other concealing and hiding Skills? Can be further increased by using his Blood Line Ghost Skill)

Not sure if there are Secondary Stat/Attributes or not, but suspected that they are. -->

Natural Armour. Unarmed Combat gives him an additional 0.1 to his Base Natural Armour per Lvl (Total 0.3, 5.3 when Melded with Alma). His BloodLine Harden Skill can be used to temporary Increase this.

Accuracy. (Aim??? Improved by Dexterity, possibly Agility and Skills that focus on Aimed and Thrown Weapons (Archery))

Conceptual Understanding.

Knowledge Retention.

Learning Speed.

Dodge.

Mental Control.

Emotional Control.

Climbing?

Swimming
    ?

Jumping?

Running?

Hiking?

Secondarily Stats/Attributes but I don't know what Richters Base Stats are in them but at a case as a Human they should be at least 1. -->

Perception. (Pierce the Veil Skill adds 2% per Level = 52% to Perception Bk8 Post Ascendance, it's possible that the Pierce the Veil Skill may have granted 1 to Perception upon learning it and possibly an additional 5 for every Rank from Initiate in it, similar to how Stealth does for Concealment, possible Base of Perception 2, Total 3.04).

Intellect. (Intelligence adds a tiny amount to Base).

General Magic Strength. (Intelligence adds to Base Total = +2% per Intelligence Lvl. Specific Magic can be strengthened by specific increases).

General Magic Resistance. (Wisdom adds to this base Total (= probably +2% per Wisdom Lvl but?). Specific Magic Resistances (fire, water, chaos, ect) effects only those Magics, 10% of those specific Resistances helps to resist non-magical damage to your body - 50%(direct) Fire Magic resistance would also grant 5%(indirect) resistance to actual real Fire Damage to your body).

Concentration. (Plus 1% to Base of Concentration per Level to Meditation).

Balance. (Agility (& possibly dexterity and Acrobatics??) Adds to Base Total).

Mental Fortitude. (Wisdom and ???).

These are Most likely Secondary Stats/Attributes but no idea what Richters Base Stats in them are. -->
    Reasoning.
    Reflexes/Reaction Speed
    . (both Physical and Mental).
    Resistances. (Poison, Disease, Environmental, Extremes of Temperature, ect,)
    Healing Speed (Regeneration?).
    Physical Comelyness/Attractivenes.
    (quite probably varies & differs depending on Species and their idea/ideal of these thing's, so what maybe Comely or Attractive to a Troll probably won't be for a Sprite).
    Inventiveness.
    Logic.
    Mental Flexibility.
    Strength of Senses
    . (hearing, vision, smell, taste, ect).
    Courage/Fighting Spirit(?).
    Comraderly/Likeability.
    Singing/Lyrical Composition.
    Foresight.
    Judgment.
    Intimidation.
    Carry weight(?).
    Speed
    . (movement, attack, ect).
    Determination.

https://www.litrpg.com/search?q=Index

Last edited: Mar 23, 2022
  17. Andrew Lynas

87%
    xp:
    Zone:
    UK
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I believe that you have also missed out Lore and Lock Picking (Bk7/Lvl1?) Skills. Maybe Lock Making as well, not sure will check (eventually).

There is also Mental Safeguards(/Fortress) and Chi Hardening, but I don't think that they are exactly speaking Actual Official Skills that has actually Levels, I think that they maybe more akin to Techniques but I could be wrong and either way they are still something that Richter is using, practicing & strengthening.

(pretty certain that Richter had already gotten to Skill Lvl9 in Focus on Bk7 so it should be Lvl10, but that's Aleron's mistake)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2022