'Steel Sunset' - F2P mobile text based game

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Traktorina, Aug 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Traktorina

Traktorina Level 3 (Apprentice) Citizen

50%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker, but I'm trying =)

We've made it!

Sarcastic and sometimes gloomy text quest was written by young author from Yekaterinburg (Russia) Sergey Soloviov. From this book you will learn about a hard life of dwarf Dargut whoes calm life was once destroyed.

He lost everything: his family, his home, his life... He remained alone in the world, which was attacked by alien invaders. In an attempt to end his own life, he walked into a fire, but this only doomed him more. He was trapped between two worlds in the hands of the Firelord. Role of the omnipotent and bloodthirsty demon is available for everyone, just try text quest ‘Steel Sunset’.

We need your review. You can download the game in Google Play and App Store.

Oh, I forgot about a video that we made in my flat! We shot it on my phone, no one was hurt while filming this video, only the walls of my apartment.

Text quest was liked by lots of LitRPG fans from different countries: Russia, USA, Mexico, Brazil, India. The vast majority of players are males. That's why the next goal for ‘Rocket Shark’ team was to create fantastic love story for girls. The result is digital text quest "T he timeless love". But we will tell you about it the next time. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Paul Bellow and Felicity Weiss like this.
  2. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid: