The Land Fanfic

Discussion in 'Debates & Discussions' started by Legend-Dairy-Reader, Jun 7, 2022.

1. Legend-Dairy-Reader

Legend-Dairy-Reader Level 10 (Filcher) Exiles Citizen

28%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Anyone ever heard mention of someone picking up the labyrinth universe as a fanfic writer? As long as it wasn't capitalized it wouldn’t be illegal by any means. There’s no way the Doc would ever approve of an independent third party, but most fanfics don’t seek authorization because they don’t have to. I’d read the shit out of it at least just to keep me busy between the actual books. Plus between time periods and other planets in the universe gives an unlimited range of possibilities to go off of. The systems wouldn’t have to be the same even as we’ve seen between God’s Eye and the Land. I guess at that point you might as well start your own series, just curious if the topics ever come up.

Mister Bill likes this.
  2. Mister Bill

Mister Bill Level 16 (Paladin) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

39%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    They could do it on RoyalRoad and get a bunch of attention for it in the next write-a-thon. Just saying.

3. Belgared

Belgared Level 10 (Filcher) Exiles Citizen

68%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I mean with the way aleron is going we'll be lucky if we get a book this year, so a fanfic would be awesome to read

Mister Bill likes this.
  4. Mister Bill

Mister Bill Level 16 (Paladin) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

39%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    It is pretty crazy that we’re halfway through this year already with no book, never mind two or three.

Belgared and PokemonThug like this.
  5. PokemonThug

PokemonThug Level 17 (Theurgist) Roleplaying Exiles Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

52%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    AK got a fuckton of slack due the diagharee chapter in book 8. So he wants to make book 9 legendairy.