The Land Side Stories

Discussion in 'Debates & Discussions' started by Legend-Dairy-Reader, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Legend-Dairy-Reader

Legend-Dairy-Reader Level 10 (Filcher) Exiles Citizen

28%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I think we were all assuming this would happen eventually, but AK definitely has some non-Richter stories in the works as per his assistant Geneva:

C145EFBE-472D-41FB-8129-95D663986B27.jpeg

2. Dragon

Dragon Level 19 (Enchanter) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I wouldn't mind getting the ballad of Roswan. If so, might we get a second Roswan book set in the time Richter is gone, where his beloved stalker ex-wife shows up XD

PokemonThug likes this.
  3. Andrew Lynas

Andrew Lynas Level 17 (Theurgist) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

87%
    xp:
    Zone:
    UK
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    A story about another Chaos Seed (perhaps the one near the Orcs?) would be interesting. Or a story involving Rat the Goblin?

4. AndyJ

AndyJ Level 12 (Rogue) Exiles Citizen

49%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Possible side story....
    Rat the Exiled Goblin Prince.
    He doesn't have the affinities for any form of combat so he was disowned by the ruling family instead of killed or eaten. He learned to cook to conceal the danger he posed and so he could hide the vast amounts of poison needed to kill all of his enemies at once and retake his position as next in line as Goblin Chieftain.
    Now that he is going to the Mist he will alter his plan to include wiping out the enemy of his people. Dun Dun DUNNNNNNNN

Belgared and PokemonThug like this.
  5. Andrew Lynas

87%
    xp:
    Zone:
    UK
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I have this feeling that Rat the Goblin Cook might be a Chaos Seed? I'm also thinking that he might be in Mama's Caravan of new Village members that is on it's way to the MV.
    I am also thinking that the Plague Squad might follow them to the Mists as well.

Mister Bill and Drasius like this.
  6. Dragon

Dragon Level 19 (Enchanter) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Rat being a chaos seed has been discussed several times. I think the evidence is very strong.

Not only did he pop up within a strongly anti nonhuman state such as Yves, he makes food other races find palateble. That does not seem like the average for the goblins we have seen in the peninsula.

I think he got screwed with the race roll, rolled a nat one on the placement, and got lucky with the first person he met not killing him on sight.

Him getting to the village will be interesting.

Mister Bill, Drasius and Andrew Lynas like this.
  7. Andrew Lynas

87%
    xp:
    Zone:
    UK
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Would be interesting to see what Abilities he might have, and if he could change his Breed from Scout or even change his Sub-Species as he Levels.

Mister Bill likes this.