LOL The word game

Discussion in 'The Tavern' started by MrPotatoMan, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Felicity Weiss

Felicity Weiss Musey Muse Muse Shop Owner Citizen

62%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Oregon
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I think this thread is like a spell that got away from @MrPotatoMan

Paul Bellow likes this.
  2. Kidlike101

Kidlike101 Level 18 (Magician) Citizen

25%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I thought it was word play too, I was having fun with that XD

3. VRRanger

VRRanger Level 12 (Rogue) Roleplaying Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

67%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Washington State, USA
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    The schizophrenic elf continued mumbling nonsense to herself. The sight was so strange that even dangerous predators looked away awkwardly, avoiding direct eye contact and letting her pass without engaging.

Felicity Weiss likes this.
  4. Kidlike101

25%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Then she started sucking her left toe.

VRRanger likes this.
  5. James G Patton

James G Patton Horrific Pun Master LitRPG Author Citizen

81%
    xp:
    Zone:
    CST
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    At which point a large ogre sat next to her and pulled of a boot that had not been removed in years. He grunted at her, "I clean toe. You clean toe. You gud elf." Then proceeded to suck on his toe while the wood animals fell over dead from the stench.

6. Kidlike101

25%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    A bond of friendship was formed that day that couldn't be broken by hell, high waters or soap. No seriously even demons from hell avoided those two and the waters parted when they wanted to go skinny dipping! Then one day...

7. VRRanger

67%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Washington State, USA
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    after once again being hurriedly waved away from the gates of a town by coughing and gagging guards they walked until they stumbled upon a graveyard. On the ground in front of a head stone was an odd looking tarnished lamp. The ogre, wanting to respect the offering, picked up the lamp and rubbed it in order to polish its surface.

8. Kidlike101

25%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    The elf berated him for doing so with his loin cloth... after a cloud of green smoke rushed out of the lamp, coughed and died. The cloud lay there on the dirt for a few seconds before getting absorbed into the grave below.

9. VRRanger

67%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Washington State, USA
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    The two companions sat forlornly in the moonlit cemetery. In anxiety they sucked their toes, contemplating their situation. "what we need" said the elf suddenly, "is a quest"! She immediately disagreed with herself, holding a 3 sided debate on the subject while holding two tangent conversations related to magic mushrooms and 1949 automobiles.

10. James G Patton

81%
    xp:
    Zone:
    CST
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    "Quest gud. Keel human, dat gud quest." The ogre said nudging his companion who stabbed him in the throat with a stick. "Elf crazy, me like elf. Elf gud friend. I give gud friend bess human part. Gud eats. Human no talk if eat tongue. Elf get humanses tongue." The elf giggled around her toe, but kept stabbing the ogre who laughed with her.

11. VRRanger

67%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Washington State, USA
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Game: Add one or two words or sentences to the story
    The story so far

"BOOOM Shaka-laka? A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh Wham-bam! Thank you, ma'am. Evening ma'am!(2 ma'ams in a row why does that bother me so much) Shang-A-Lang Orange Tang MusTang Wu tang clan! Argentine tango Tang-led Misled led zeppelin was wasted."

The schizophrenic elf continued mumbling nonsense to herself. The sight was so strange that even dangerous predators looked away awkwardly, avoiding direct eye contact and letting her pass without engaging.

Then she started sucking her left toe. At which point a large ogre sat next to her and pulled of a boot that had not been removed in years. He grunted at her, "I clean toe. You clean toe. You gud elf." Then proceeded to suck on his toe while the wood animals fell over dead from the stench.

A bond of friendship was formed that day that couldn't be broken by hell, high waters or soap. No seriously even demons from hell avoided those two and the waters parted when they wanted to go skinny dipping! Then one day...

after once again being hurriedly waved away from the gates of a town by coughing and gagging guards they walked until they stumbled upon a graveyard. On the ground in front of a head stone was an odd looking tarnished lamp. The ogre, wanting to respect the offering, picked up the lamp and rubbed it in order to polish its surface.

The elf berated him for doing so with his loin cloth... after a cloud of green smoke rushed out of the lamp, coughed and died. The cloud lay there on the dirt for a few seconds before getting absorbed into the grave below.

The two companions sat forlornly in the moonlit cemetery. In anxiety they sucked their toes, contemplating their situation. "what we need" said the elf suddenly, "is a quest"! She immediately disagreed with herself, holding a 3 sided debate on the subject while holding two tangent conversations related to magic mushrooms and 1949 automobiles.

"Quest gud. Keel human, dat gud quest." The ogre said nudging his companion who stabbed him in the throat with a stick. "Elf crazy, me like elf. Elf gud friend. I give gud friend bess human part. Gud eats. Human no talk if eat tongue. Elf get humanses tongue." The elf giggled around her toe, but kept stabbing the ogre who laughed with her.

12. MrPotatoMan

MrPotatoMan Level 13 (Assassin) Citizen

35%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Suddenly from the sky they heard someone screaming for help. "People be crazy these days jumping from the sky an all that" The elf muttered to herself while walking over. "No no sky jump people boring. Friend jumped into volcano for ring he crazy" She muttered in a somewhat exasperated tone. Edward J William XI, the ogre commented in what could be interpreted as a cheerful tone "We Look. Smell Good." As they walked over to there to there shock they saw lying there the body of a...

13. James G Patton

81%
    xp:
    Zone:
    CST
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    doctor!
    The elf clapped excitedly. "I know this doctor. Its Phil."
    "I wrong. Phil smell bad. Me not eat! You eat!" Eddie the Ogre said.
    "You silly ogre, he is from the other world. He is a horrible man with horrible advice. People will be looking for him. Where is that volcano, we can stash his body there."
    "No. Stinky man. Not touch. Volcano good, him bad. See."
    Eddie turned the elf's head so she could see Dr. Phil rising from the ground, bones punctured skin in various places. His bald head turning to look at them.
    "Gud idea. Take him to city. Let go in city..."