WOOT Thus, I landed here.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GOTurner, Apr 5, 2019.

1. GOTurner

GOTurner Level 3 (Apprentice) Citizen

50%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Hawaii
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Howzit, good folks?
    Just poppin' in to say hello. I'm a longtime D&Der starting out in the 70s. Mainly played with 3.5 but I'm tackling 5e as time permits.

I currently live in a land of eternal Spring and Summer. No complaints there.
    Hope people are cool with me picking a few brains here. Promise it's won't be too much in a necromantic way.

Paul Bellow and Windfall like this.
  2. Windfall

Windfall Level 18 (Magician) LitRPG Author Citizen

25%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Welcome! :)

Here we seem to interact in bursts of activity. It's been a bit slow lately but feel free to stir things up!

Paul Bellow likes this.
  3. Paul Bellow

Paul Bellow Forum Game Master Staff Member LitRPG Author Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

100%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Midwest, US
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Welcome aboard. Sounds like you'll fit right in. I started D&D (actually Star Frontiers) back in the 80s.

[​IMG]

4. Nadernad

Nadernad guy who reads litrpg instead of sleeping Roleplaying Beta Reader Citizen Aspiring Writer

76%
    xp:
    Zone:
    The Human's Land of Oaks
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I love 3.5 and I DM it (though not very well) with my friends. I own like all of AD&D books, but those rules are outdated. really cool though! welcome and forever be well!

PS: if youre looking to pick brains, you might want to go elsewhere. those things are in short supply right now.