Update on challenge

Discussion in 'All Things LitRPG' started by WildAzazel, Aug 20, 2017.

1. WildAzazel

WildAzazel Death's TP Supplier LitRPG Author Roleplaying Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

7%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Birmingham, AL
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I have listened to a couple more hours and it has gotten better. I'm probably going to finish it Monday or Tuesday and will give my final review on it. Right now, I'm more into it than I was. As for audio, the last review was on chapter 8, now I'm on 11. With 36 chapters if I remember correctly, it gets better fairly quickly after chapter 8.

I am about 30% done with Headshot! (ebook) The leveling is interesting and the story is decent. I told myself I'd finish it but I'm started to get annoyed with the 1st person narrative. Not the narrative itself but the particular character's thoughts.

My current reading list:
    Emerilia book 1 (on audio)
    Reboot (on audio)
    Life Reset (ebook)
    Way of the Shaman 6 (gonna wait for audio
    The Gam3 book 2 (gonna wait for audio)

What was the last thing you read or listened to, what are you reading/listening to now and what is your list?

Paul Bellow and Felicity Weiss like this.
  2. MrPotatoMan

MrPotatoMan Level 13 (Assassin) Citizen

35%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    might have just been me but i quit around book 4 the MC just became to much of a marty sue what are your thoughts on 4-5?

3. WildAzazel

WildAzazel Death's TP Supplier LitRPG Author Roleplaying Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

7%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Birmingham, AL
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Amazing! You should definitely finish it out.

Felicity Weiss likes this.