What do Korean dragons, pig wrestling, and drag shows all have in common?

Discussion in '2021 LitRPG Books' started by ThadWard, Sep 2, 2021.

Tags:
  1. ThadWard

ThadWard Level 6 (Footpad) Citizen Aspiring Writer

95%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    You'll find them all in my new book, Original Enchantment, which I just launched on Kindle Unlimited and paperback today! (You can still catch the first three chapters over on Royal Road, too.)

[​IMG]

“Oh devs who art in the issue queue. Hallowed be thy code. Thy commits merge without conflict. Thy will be done in production as it is on local. I’m sure you guys are busy and all, but I can’t log out.”

As a programmer, Ike knows all about Virtual Dive Experiences (VDX), but when he suddenly wakes up in a virtual game he’s never heard of, he’s too busy struggling to survive to worry about how he got there. Luckily, he’s got a trick up his sleeve: The ability to program custom enchantments for his gear.

He’ll need that and more to figure out what’s going on, since there’s no tutorial and True Calling plays by its own rules: Your class and race are chosen for you, the NPCs are indistinguishable from the players, every quest is unique, and the GMs keep leaving Ike’s prayers unanswered.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021