What Spells would you like to see?

Discussion in 'Debates & Discussions' started by Andrew Lynas, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Captain BlackJack

Captain BlackJack Level 16 (Paladin) Exiles Citizen

24%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Bardo magic. Bardo being the place between death and rebirth in Asian beliefs. It’s the opposite and counter to life magic.

Magic spells to manifest material items or realities in the neverworld.

How about a magical ability that allows one to maneuver through the neverworld. Such as walking, floating, swimming, or flying.

The ability to see into the neverworld by first, second, or third person.

2. darkenedstar

darkenedstar Level 13 (Assassin) Exiles Citizen

88%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Spacial magic. Masters can make the world look like an Escher painting, with all those stairs that make sense but not. The land needs non-Euclidean horrors running around f**cking with people.

3. Dragon

Dragon Level 19 (Enchanter) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Gravity enchantment for mega weapons. Control the weight of your own ridiculously oversized heldenhammer.

4. Captain BlackJack

Captain BlackJack Level 16 (Paladin) Exiles Citizen

24%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I know it’s not really classic spell oriented but It’s more of a story plot. I would really like to see an evil summoner causing issues for the MV. Starting with small summonings and building up to the Summoner being flushed out. At that point major summonings for major issues. All we have seen so far are summons being used for creatures to fight on the behalf of the summoner. I would like to see them used in other ways. Anything from lookouts to spies. Perhaps we can see special hex’s made and carved into potion bottles so they can be summoned.

5. darkenedstar

88%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Not a spell at all but I’d like to see richter experiment with his stun shot and imbue arrow techniques, on other weapon types. I figure any ranged weapon will due for the imbue technique and weapon at all would due for stun technique. I Also think that he should experiment with enhancing his ki or magic infusions with almas connection. Aleron has repeatedly said that there are many ways to do things and infusing his melee weapons with psi-effects sounds like a winning goal.

Captain BlackJack likes this.
  6. Andrew Lynas

Andrew Lynas Level 17 (Theurgist) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

87%
    xp:
    Zone:
    UK
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Using Imbuement on Close Quarter Hand Weapons doesn't seem either Very Smart or Safe, but I did suggest to Aleron a few Years back that once Richters Imbuement Skill gets to a certain Level that he could start to Imbue other Ranged/Throwing Weapons. Weapons like Crossbow Bolts, smaller Throwing Javelins & Spears, Throwing Sticks & Boomerangs, Wooden Throwing Axe & Hammer Handles, Kendir Wrist Shot Ammo, ect. I suggested that the more bigger and the Metal on the Item the harder and more Unstable the Imbueing becomes. I thought that he might Learn to do this by trying to Imbue a Crossbow Bolt and accidentally Imbueing the Crossbow instead.

But Infusing a Weapon with Non-Explosive and directional effects (e.g. only effecting the Enemy) Psi Effects would be pretty good.

I would like to see Richter Learn to more Sub-Skills for his Hand Weapons, like say generic Shield Slam, Quick Weapon Thrust, Parry and Counter, Armour Assault (allows you to use your Armour to increase you Unarmed Attack), a Stun Attack for Blunt Weapons, Ki Clad Blade (slight increase in Sharpness for one strike), Ki Armour Clad (slightly Increases Armour Defence for one Hit for either Shield or Armour), Quick Dodge, True Aim (for Thrown Weapons), ect.

Maybe see some Spell Casting Sub-Skills as well.

If course I'd like to see Richter get some Weapon&Armour Summon Spells, both Weak but very versatile Mana Shaped Weapons&Armour&Shields that can take different shaped versions when summoned, and more regular Summoned Material Weapons like the Ice Dagger - Earth/Stone Hammer, Light Spear, Water Whip, Fire Sword, Dark Chain, Life Shield, Air/Lightning Bow, Death/Bone Armour, Blood Axe, ect.

7. Andrew Lynas

Andrew Lynas Level 17 (Theurgist) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

87%
    xp:
    Zone:
    UK
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Having Richter take part in a Murder/Crime Investigation story might be interesting, especially if he can get some new Investigative/Tracking/Detection (Sub/)Skills, Spells and Alchemy Recipes.

8. darkenedstar

88%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Imbue arrow isn’t richters only magic imbuement method the other is a spell. A spell that randy stated would eventually not need to be cast to use. Might be a rank perk but it might be something else as well. Subskill maybe.

9. Dragon

Dragon Level 19 (Enchanter) Exiles Beta Reader Citizen

9%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Entrapment, stunning, banishment to pocket dimension only the caster can retrieve them from and other magical means of rendering people nonthreats would have a trillion uses. Both for military purpose, hunting, policing (especially adventurers) and clandestine activities.