Who has stories on Royal Road?

Discussion in 'Royal Road Legends' started by John Ward, Sep 21, 2017.

1. LWFlouisa

LWFlouisa Roboto Artiste LitRPG Author Roleplaying Citizen

29%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    I wouldn't know, I haven't payed attention. Ah you mean The King's Avatar on my anime list right?

Sorry I've just gotten tired of Wattpad making up things about WebNovel, that I just kind of gloss over and ignore it at this point.

Sort of like ... that one place that seems like their goal is to critique your cover, but it seemed apparent to me their goal was to fill up your hard drive space with cover art drafts. Which to be absolutely generous, the guy in question's cover art was ... frankly kind of crap. And not reflective of the Cyberpunk / Alternative History / GameLit / Gothic Romance / Picaresque work I'm going for.

I mean Christ on a heavenly viking throne, no wonder the admin at that other group was not liked here. No winning with such people.

I'd have better luck gaining experience by fighting the final boss of Dark Souls, at level one.:/ I'll take constructive critique just fine, but computer hard drive space is sacred. That's space I could be using for other things, like Chatbot Source Code and manuscripts.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
  2. SamuelKKauffman

SamuelKKauffman Level 13 (Assassin) LitRPG Author Roleplaying Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

70%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Pacific Standard Time (UTC -8)
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Yeah, I meant the same series, to be fair.

3. R. M. Mulder

R. M. Mulder Level 11 (Thief) LitRPG Author Roleplaying Shop Owner Citizen

24%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
    Last edited: May 3, 2019
  4. Tim Kaiver

Tim Kaiver Level 8 (Thug) LitRPG Author Fantasy Author Citizen

38%
    xp:
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid:
  5. SamuelKKauffman

SamuelKKauffman Level 13 (Assassin) LitRPG Author Roleplaying Shop Owner Citizen Aspiring Writer

70%
    xp:
    Zone:
    Pacific Standard Time (UTC -8)
    LitCoin:
    Zorkmid: